Monday, July 20, 2009

Nu News... Watch, Wait for the last 3 Episodes & VOTE!!! ---->>>

Nu News... Watch, Wait for the last 3 Episodes & VOTE!!!

Watch this vid... Wait for the last 3 Episodes to make your decision &/or VOTE for your favorite Insider from cycle 1 @ YoBoiNewnue!!!

Hey whats up, this is Newnue. My show called The Insider is back starting back next month. And im inviting you to be apart of it. I need 8 people to become a cast of the "Insider"

(straight or gay)
4 females
4 dudes

this will be very interesting... Its going to be funny and entertaining. So if you have what it takes email me at Newnue1985@yahoo.com or reply YES tell me details (subject line: The Insider)

requirements: 1. Have a web cam or digital camera to record.
2. A open mind and a sense of humor to answer any questions.
3. Very creative and unique
4. Have the time to create at lease 1 video a week for 5-6 weeks.
5. Easy on the eye.

I NEED YOUR HELP... Babayyyy!

I have alot planned for you guys.... BUT.. I need more suggestions and opinions for "1on1" with Newnue. Comment, send me a message and/or email me Newnue1985@yahoo.com

"Tag me Baby" (10 Questions) 1on1#49


"Ball Kids pt#2" 1on1#48


Nu-Prank #1 *Myspace Booty-Call*


"BBQ on the 4th w/RDA" 1on1#47