Monday, September 28, 2009

Facebook message from a viewer: DL Men


I've been following you for a minute on Twitter and I've watched many of your Youtube videos. I'm not gonna get into how cute and sexy you are because I know u hear it all the time but I just watched "My Thoughts About DL Men" and wanted to say Thank You!!! The statement "It's okay if you don't want to come out" and about not giving a fuck about those who think DL men are fake really hit home for me. I don't consider myself on the DL because I'm not bisexual and I have a problem with the "DL label" (which I can elaborate on in more detail if you're interested in my thoughts on that) but I am definitely not "out". I think the fact that you were once where I am now makes your thoughts about this whole situation even more creditable. I think you represent us well and again I want to say thanks. **Side note** I would appreciate it you would follow me on Twitter...lol. Sometimes I wanna respond to your tweets but you can't read them since mine are protected...lol. Keep doin what you do man...u got a supporter for life right here.