Monday, October 20, 2008

Casting Calls for my new 2 YOUTUBE SHOWS!!!


Im looking for cool people to work with my upcoming projects.... I love being on youtube, but I want to share my channel with different people who can bring more life for my viewers... I want a total of 5 shows on my youtube channel. I have 3 shows so far! (1)Newnue Exclusive (2)YoBoiNewnue Show (3)1on/ONE with Newnue....

My 2 new upcoming shows...

(4)~THE INSIDER~ {it's like the mixer with "The View" & "Survivor"} looking for anyone who has a web-cam... that can speak their minds about different topics... and who wants to be apart of my great youtube page The New YBN Channel... (Im looking for 10+ people)

(5)~THE YBN SKETCH COMEDY SHOW~ {it's like the mixer with "MadTV" & "SNL"} looking for 7 people in the DFW area who loves having fun... who is drama free... is very unique... and that love to have fun...

****I also need sponsors, someone who have photography skills (shooting a camera), Editing skills, and writing skills. We also needs someone who can donate computers, digital camera(s), video camera(s), and memory cards. In the DFW/TEXAS area..... For a great cause... You wont regret it...


Email: Newnue1985@yahoo.com
Myspace: myspace.com/newnue
Youtube: youtube.com/yoboinewnue