Thursday, October 16, 2008

YoBoiNewnue Ep#17 "Rip The Mallway"


Hey world, this is my 17th episode of YoBoiNewnue Show "Rip The Runway". It's called "Rip The Runway" because in the first scene we started out at the mall.

I missed JC, we decided to meet up and go shopping with my sister L Boogie for our trip to ATL & B-Day party. We had a blast as we always do. I tried on a pair of skinny jeans on for the first time. I introduce my sister L to youtube. I know you guys will fall in love with her. We talked about our childhood memory and our relationship together.

I have a special bond with my sister. We can call each other whores, bitches, dry pussy, and even dick sucker. We know that is all for fun and games. Im more computable with my close friends and family because I can just be myself and share it with the world. -muah