Tuesday, October 28, 2008

YoBoiNewnue Ep#19 "YBN Road Trip Theater"


On this episode, Monte', JC, Lamar and Newnue were traveling to ATL. We had fun discussing different topics that we deal with in our lives. We talked about safe sex, dicks, relationships and Atlanta Pride Events.

Montae' talked about his past relationships with his boyfriends, and how he buys condoms from dollar stores. Montae' is a really cool person to hang out with, but most of all, his insight on safe sex, dicks and relationships were more than entertaining. Although Montae' is a cutie to most of my Youtube viewers, he also has a dark side and is a FREEEEAAAAKKK.

Lamar is a shy, quiet, yet innocent sexy young man. I really enjoy hanging out with him. He listens and provides good feedback when necessary. He loves to party hard. I can only imagine when he lets himself go, probably worst, or freakier than Montae'. I really like Lamar because he's from Louisiana and he reminds me of a younger me.

Y'all know this "bitch", yes, JC, that's my road dog. We always do road trips together. From New York to Tampa to Miami to Houston and New Orleans, he's ALWAYS ready to go places. He's very opinionated on discussions throughout our road trips, and he loves them the same way I do. Talk about a freak, baby. JC has been through a lot in his past relationships, and that's why he was so comfortable in talking about them. He's very blunt in his discussions and real with his answers. Take him or leave him, that's JC (What you see is what you get).

I hope you enjoyed this video and stay tuned for the conclusion of our ATL trip - MUAH.