Sunday, October 26, 2008

Youtube response: to dtown15

dtown15 SAYS:
hey whats up newnue I don't really know if you do this or not but I wanted your opinion on something okay I have 4 best friends that I just hang out with we went to school together and everything well me and two of them fell out and I can't really say I know why. well one of them who's name is deante went back and said I was talking about the other one who's name is ben i think that deante was bogus for what he did but I still wanted to be his friend and me and ben always get in to it so thats nothing new and my boyfriend say's I don't need them but what do you think do you think I should still be cool with them even though they always say I'm ugly and how I'm this and I'm that and you know basically bringing me down I understand that thier not good for me but when there the only people you can relate with what do you do so if you could I would just like to know what you think about the situation

Newnue SAYS: Well first and foremost it all depends on how long you have been friends. Because you can joke and talk about your friends for fun but their is a line that does not need to be broken. If those are your true friends you need to resolve your issues with them. It needs to be a one on one with each friend. You guys needs to discuss where is your friendship is going.

Me and Jc argues all the time. I know it seems a little 4Th grade, but we sit down and be blunt about our issues. Its good to talk about your past of being friends, because y'all can laugh together. When you think about your history with your friend you will realize that y'all have history. AND you don't wanna waste all that time you guys had. Pray and look up the word "friend" in the dictionary. If your friend face come up, keep him. Then look up the word "boyfriend" compare and do the same love..muah