Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"1on/ONE" 009 "Naked Truth | Is This Cheating?"



Hey y'all, First of all I would like to thanks all my viewers for the LOVE & SUPPORT! YEAAAAAA.... I was going through some stuff, but with your prayers, it helped me overcome the stress. That's what friends are for.

We'll this video is the first installment of the "Naked Truth" series on my "1on/ONE" show. When you are naked, you reveal something no ones see when you have your cloths on. So I'm telling the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth about, past relationships, family situations, and secrets. the reason why is because, I want some people to learn from my mistakes so they wont go through those situations.

I love to chat with my viewers, so this is a great way to interact with one another. For example I seem someone already reply to someone else comment. We can learn from each other with a fun and exiting process. I love to make people laugh and smile, so that is my motivation to continue to make videos.

***I'm looking for sponsors, If anyone is willing to donate money, cameras, and/or gift card to YBN (YoBoiNewnue) Entertainment, I will really appreciated. I would love to help younger people through youtube. But we all know that youtube is free, but behind the scenes is not, from things breaking equipment to traveling to make video.- muah..

(enjoy the video below)