Friday, November 21, 2008

"1on/ONE" 010 "You Know Why I Love Obama"


Thank God for Obama, because he is gonna give us the leadership that young people needs! He stands for a different America. Obama is a man that is comfortable with his sexuality and understands that we are all equal. Obama knows that there are steps that America needs to take in order to bring Americans together.

Obama represents all Americans: all races, ages, financial classes, and sexual preferences. He is a man that did not agree with his old testament mentality pastor, when they discriminated against their own congregation. He stands up for what is right and understand where I'm coming from.

When I was living in Florida, i attended a church that was talking about gay people like we were dogs. Especially in the African American churches, it is hard to be heard. I stood up and left that discriminating church. God was not pleased and was not a part of that message. Other people in Youtube, like B-Scott, once said that she was discriminated against by black church goers. That's why people who came from the African American church are homeless, on the street, selling drugs, stealing and in jail houses. Because of our own black people who judge and will not comfort one another, We will continue to be ignorant and not pray and love one another.

So that's why I am proud that I have a president who understand me "Lester Matthews" and who stands up for my rights in America -MUAH

(enjoy my video below)