Monday, December 29, 2008

1on/ONE with ALONZOLERONE 017



I'm always doing videos for Alonzolerone on the FIVEblackgUys youtube channel. So it was natural for him to do a 1on/ONE on my YBN Channel.

1on/ONE series was created for my viewers to get inside my mind. Discussing different topics that happened in my past. I also do truth and dares that my viewers ask me and/or request me to do.

Alonzo and his homeboys seemed like they had a great time making this video. I had a great watching it, from the cakes to the popcorn, and from the topics to the experiences. He gave us his way of telling a straight friend that they are gay. He also talked about dating someone with Aids and ask his friend would he date his boss.

I'm looking for exciting people to do a 1on/ONE video. The video can be about your everyday lives and your past memorable challenging moments.

Newnue1985@yahoo.com to request to be on my channel for "1on/ONE"

you never know... "1on/ONE" w/ ?


The Insider *2 "How to tell your straight friends that you are gay"