Thursday, January 15, 2009

YoBoiNewnue Ep #24 "I Like It Doggy Style Hoe"



This doggy style video was so fun editing. I had to put together the club scene, playing with my dog, and introducing Dallas Pride (Teaser). because this was a collaboration of events that happened in September.

Beginning to end...
(A1) Every club in the south have female impersonator performers. Ive learn to respect everyone of them, because its not easy to live in their high hill shoes. As getting to know one of them make me realize that we are all the same. Their club shows can me entertaining to many and boring/useless to others. Its hard to do what they do, because they have to gain their respect from their family and the public eye.

(A2) Club Brick is pretty coo, at times when there are no holidays, no city events it can be lame. Me and JC always have fun together at the Brick or no Brick.

(B1) I love my baby girl Savana..... Shes my mothers dog but she acts like she my little baby. Shes a sweet little thing and loves to play with humans. Savana will make your heart melt at the way she look at you. I love to sleep and cuddle with her in my bed BUTTTT...she always have a dog odor. So in this video I took her a bath that was long overdue.

(C1) Dallas Southern Pride: To Be Continued on Ep#25