Monday, June 1, 2009

101Letters from Youtube Yesterday...

Hey Newnue
wussup im trav, im not gonnabe long or anything...and im not like a Youtube stalker/groupie or anything. lol 

but i just wanted to let you know that your 
1) Inspirational 
2) Hilarious and 
3) Refreshing 
when i say refrshing i mean like, new/original.. cause honestly i can take most of these people on here..they either try to hard or are doin too much..but i can actually watch ya vids. 

oop this looks like a lot..im carryin 

well later, 

-----------------------

Im so glad I subscribed
Hey Newnue, 

I hope you remember me. I was on Blog TV when you were with sKorpion in Miami. I was under MsCourtney. Well I just subscribed to your channel and I love your videos. I am finishing up my masters degree and I'm gonna start medical school in the fall and when I study late into the night, your videos keep me company. So please keep making them and I promise to rate comment and subscribe. 

Courtney

-------------------------

LOVE THE SHOW
HEY NEWNUE ITS YO BOY MRKITCHEN TALK AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THANK YOU FOR BEING REAL IN WHAT YOU DO AND SAY. NOT TO MANY PEOPLE WOULD BRING UP SOME OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEND IN CHILDHOOD. I THINK THATS WHY SO MANY BLACK MEN ARE FUCKED UP TODAY BECAUES OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND BACK IN THE DAY THAT THEY COULDN'T DO A THING ABOUT. SOMETIMES WE FEEL AS IF WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT GO THROUGH THINGS LIKE RAPE BUT IF WE WOULD ONLY SPEAK UP AND JUST HELP ONE IT WOULD ALL BE GOOD. ANYWAY KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO FOR THE BLACK GAY MEN LOVE. BE BLESSED AND DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT MY VIDEOS.
m so glad I subscribed
m so glad I subscribed