Monday, October 13, 2008

1on/ONE "Dare & Truth Video | Stickam Wed Oct 15th @ 7CT


I love to get closer to my viewers, Thats why I wanted to answer any questions that they have about me. In this video I will answer truth questions. I opened up to myself to questions that I thought I would tell the open public. When I thought about it, It is my responsibility to be honest with my viewers.

"1on/ONE" "Dare & Truth Video" gave me a opportunity to let my viewers get in my mind and to know me better. I was ask about my relationship history, my position in the bed, too Daring me to do a lap dance.

I shared a history in my life about my childhood. When I was 8 years old I was rapped and molested. It was a time in my life where I was confused and ashamed of myself. It took alot for me to share that story, because I felt that is was, no one business but mines. But as time goes by, I feel that I can share my story to other people who went through the same situation. Ive been through it all from being homeless, molested, and having very low self-esteem. But as time goes by and more video being posted on youtube, I will share more of my history to show that I am a survivor.

I will host a Stickam session on Wednesday Oct 15th @ 7CT/8ET Im doing another Truth and Dare game "Be there or be square" I will have special guest, CJ, JC, and Reggie via phone (lol). With other web cam guest, XDexperience, ADtv cast, Elteddy27, JiaTV, Tssexychannel....etc
www.stickam.com/yoboinewnue