Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Viewer Comment Of The Week! (recieved on Oct 14 on youtube)


Newnue,

I know that you don't know me, and I am just another youtuber that subscribe to your videos, but you have played a very important role in my lyfe, that has changed me immensely. Well here it goes....Recently I have gotten in a relationship with this beautiful, sweet, caring, luving, HONEST, GODFEARING MAN, who has manage to change every aspect of my lyfe, but allows me to be who I am inside. He is openly gay, and I am not...I mean my family knows about me, but as far as my straight friends are concerned they do not suspect that I am. Well, I started watching ur videos with my boifriend, and was completely overwhelm with your show, it was BREATH OF FRESH MUCH NEEDED AIR. You and JC, and my boifriend, have been a huge influence in my lyfe. I am feeling so care free about my sexuality, that I honestly want tha whole world to know...lol, well...maybe not tha whole world. He makes me so happy, and we actually watch ur show more than we watch regular television. he asked me last nite don't forget we gotta watch YBN tv...I smiled as I usually do when he says something unexpectant. So in closing it'z kinda like my Boifriend (((Douglas))), and you have help me get more comfortable with myself...and I realize I don't need to be afraid of who I am...but I am goin to embrace it more...SO, THANK U VERY...VERY...VERY MUCH FAH WHAT UR SHOW HAS DONE FAH ME. I will keep watching, and remember....80's babies run this shyt.
God Bless!!!
-Rob