Friday, January 9, 2009

1on/ONE with ELawshea 020 "How Do You Feel About Gay People"


I'm looking for people to do my "1on/ONE" series. Currently my camera is broken, so I thought that this will be a great opportunity for other youtubers to express themselves on my channel...

1on/ONE series is classic video blog episodes. On 1on/ONE #019, Alonzolerone did a video with his friends responding to my videos. In the past I have discussed my past relationships, my dieting plans to cooking receipts.

On this episode of 1on/ONE, I have ELawshea giving us his straight opinions about gay people. He has clearly stated that these are is opinions about gay people and will respect someone else views also. I have chosen his to host the show because he is smart, open minded and real. ELawshea dont give a fuck what people say about what he feels that is right. So if you love to speak your mind in youtube videos, hit me up or look out for my request to host a "1on/ONE".

He has answered the following questions: (1) Can A Straight man receive a compliment from a gay man? (2) Would you hang around a gay man? (3) Do you believe in gay marriages? (4) Why do straight men think that they can turn a lesbian straight?

Well enjoy the video and comment | Make sure to visit my YouTube page and subscribe.